Dermatitis treatment that is effective and affordable.
Dermatitis means inflammation of the skin or rash. Symptoms include red, itchy, and infamed skin. Some cases may result in crusty scales or blisters that ooze fluid.
There are several types.
1. Contact dermatitis which causes the skin to develop a pink or red rash, which usually itches.
Causes of contact dermatitis can be poison ivy, detergents, and soaps.
2. Nummular dermatitis which causes the skin to develop coin-shaped red plaques. They are mostly found on the legs, hands, arms, and torso.
It is more common in men starting between ages 55 and 65.
Some causes are living in a dry environment or taking frequent very hot showers.
3. Atopic dermatitis, or eczema, causes the skin to itch, scale, swell, and sometimes blister.
This type of eczema usually runs in families and is often associated with allergies, asthma, and stress.
4. Seborrheic dermatitis symptoms include greasy, yellowish, or reddish scaling. These can be seen on the scalp, other hairy areas, face, genitals, and in skin creases along the nose, under the breasts, and elsewhere.
It may be aggravated by stress.
5. Stasis dermatitis is caused by poor circulation. It can happen in people with varicose veins, congestive heart failure, or other conditions which result in chronic leg swelling.
L'Bri's Natural Treatments
L'BRI's Body Wash
L'BRI's Hand and Body Lotion
L'BRI's Intense Body Butter
L'BRI's Aloe Jelly
Click here to return from dermatitis treatment to the home page.