Treat Your Acne in a Natural Way
Acne, zits, or pimples can occur when you have plugged pores. This includes whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, even deeper lumps (cysts or nodules). It usually starts between ages 10 and 13. Most commonly it is found on the face. It is also found on the neck, chest, back, shoulders, scalp, upper arms and legs.
There are many myths. Let's test your Pimple IQ?
True or False
1. Washing your face often prevents zits.
Washing and scrubbing your face is actually harmful for your skin because it irritates your pores and causes them to become clogged. A washcloth can add even more irritation. It is best to wash very gently with bare hands twice a day.
2. Eating chocolate and greasy foods causes zits.
There is no scientific support to conclude that food is a cause.
3. Using make-up causes zits.
Most dermatologists feel that cosmetics is not a cause.
Zits and pimples are just a part of life, and is different for all people. Some get acne for their teen years and then it goes away. Others may not get acne until they are in their 20s. When our hormones change, so does our skin.
Acne has been proven to have a significant impact on one's self confidence, even having teens avoid going to school because of it.
It has been recommended that if you have severe acne you should see a dermatologist.
Wouldn't you like to clear up your skin without having to go to the dermatologist and without having to take medication? Have you already tried this and experienced less than desirable results? What works for one person may not work for another.
There is an all natural way to clear up your skin.
Click here to learn more about natural acne treatments.
Try L'BRI's Deep Pore Trio. It is affordable and it works! You will begin to see results within the first seven days!
I recommend trying a free sample (you only pay S&H $6.75). Don't take my word on this, try it for yourself and you won't be disappointed.
Click here to try a free sample or to order full sized products.
Tips for pimple treatment
1. Do not use soap. This only drys out your skin and does not help in healing.
2. Wear sunscreen. While some think that being out in the sun helps them heal their acne, it is only making it worse by drying and damaging your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
3. Wash your face twice a day. This includes cleansing, exfoliating, freshening or toning, and moisturizing.
4. Be gentle with your face. You don't want to pull and tug at your skin.
5. Don't pop your pimples. This does not help it to heal faster, in fact it is more likely to scar your skin.
Last tip - Do not use ProActiv.
ProActiv contains Benzoyl Peroxide. The definition of this is "a flammable white granular solid used as a bleaching agent..." Why would you want to put bleach on your face. It also bleaches your hair, shirt, and towels. It only irritates our skin and causes it to dry out.
You also can't find a list of ingredients contained in ProActiv. Wouldn't you want to know what you are putting on your face? It "appears to clear up your skin", but it is not getting to the second layer of your skin correcting the problem from the inside out. When choosing which skin care line for you to use, definitely look at what the ingredients are.
Click here to return from acne to the home page.
Click here to learn about other skin types.