Recruit Traditionally, You Decide
Recruit traditionally may or may not work for you. You will have to make that decision for yourself.
Here are 12 steps to successful recruiting.
1. make five phone calls every week to possible recruits, invite them to a meeting, or to see a home party
2. give an "all out effort" when out and meeting with people
3. carry marketing information with you
4. bring a guest to every meeting or opportunity night in your area
5. sit down and share your business with at least three people each week.
6. hand out at least three recruiting packets at each home party
7. follow up with possible recruits
8. show hostess your profits from her lesson
9. love your work and smile!
10. don't pre-judge people, everyone could be on your team
11. be a good listener
12. recruiting is a numbers game - the more you talk to the more recruits you'll have
It's all about your attitude. If you think you can, you can, and if you think you can't, you can't. Be aware of people and listen, you'll see who is looking for a new opportunity. This could include people who desire financial independence, like to help others, want to make a difference, wish to live a lifestyle of which they are worthy, and want to earn a lot of money. You have to consistently offer your opportunity with people. Some think of it as just sharing.
I don't know about you, but this sounded good to me at first. I started out doing home parties and then I ran out of people who wanted to host a lesson. I love the product and didn't want to give up. After thinking and searching and learning more, I came up with marketing online. You will have to decide which way is better for you.
Click here to return from recruit traditionally to direct sales marketing.